Please feel free to print this poster about WDSD right from the page here. Use it to hang around your homes, schools, offices, gyms...EVERYWHERE!
March 21st 3.21
It has been quite a year of social distancing, isolating, and virtual everything. Last year, for WDSD it was challenging to get out there in the community to celebrate. Schools, workplaces, gyms, stores, EVERYTHING was closed. We did the best we could via brand new virtual platforms to honour and educate those we know and love with Down syndrome. Nothing can stop us with social media at our fingertips!!
2021 is still a year of social distancing, and mask wearing HOWEVER, we are able to be in the community to some extent safely. Let's look at the opportunities we do have:
- Teachers you have your classrooms this year, not the whole school.
- Gyms you have 10 people this year, not 20 or 30.
- Workplaces you have no board room, but you have virtual platforms.
- Families you have your children's undivided attention with most activities on hold.
- SOCIAL media is always open for business. Share all the THINGS on your IG, FB, Twitter, TikTok, SnapChat....everywhere really!!
Tag us @chasing_hazel_foundation or use the
Please don't let these challenging times stop you from getting to celebrate and most important EDUCATE about Down syndrome to the best of our ability.
If you still need socks to rock here is a link to order TODAY!!! I can still get them to you by Friday if that is when your school is celebrating.